Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy and dark with a chance of rain this morning with a wonderful high of 73 and the low of 59. Sun should peek out this afternoon making for a nice ending for the day.

DGS has announced he will now live and needs food. I made him pancakes with warm applesauce, I had pulled from the freezer last night, over them. I have told him he should slowly good back into the food chain and give his tummy a chance in adjusting back. He is agreeing as he does not want feeling "icky" again he said.

Dinner? Good question. Right now I am thinking baked chicken, mac and cheese and applesauce.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hmm... what happened to dinner? I just awoke from a two hour nap, only to remember that I didn't have dinner. I had made John's burger and was waiting for the dishwasher to finish so I could retrieve the innards of the airfryer and that was the last thing I remembered. I've now have a couple of pizza rolls in the airfryer and I'll eat them with an orange/mango/banana/passionfruit smoothie.

Big deal Brisbane, Australia winning the 2032 Olympics! How many other applicant countries did they win from? Ah, that would be zero. Not sure if we won or just announced that we would be the suckers who agreed to it.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It’s been a cool and pleasant day, and honestly, I haven’t accomplished anything all day. I called the thrift store about donating and I’ll take the items I want to donate down tomorrow.

We’re having the rest of our pizza and a salad tonight.

Comment

I had all 3 grandkids today. The little ones are in bed and I am just waiting on their laundry. The older one is watching wrestling and he is at the age he thinks it's real. Anyway they played outside mist of the day so I just had hubs pick up McDonald's.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X