Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is shinning with the heat coming back with the high of 81 and the low of 68.

Dinner will consist of whatever is in the fridge so DGS will be happy with that.

What will your dinner be this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We've been watching the Olympics opening ceremony. I didn't and still don't believe that these Games should have gone ahead but now that it did, I'll have it on my TV for most of the next two weeks.

John cooking a pork roast for dinner and took half of it to Tiff for her family's evening meal. I had some chicken sliced up on dry biscuits. John had sliced pork on a bread roll. I think Tiff was going to cook vegetables for their meal.

We've had terrible weather. I always know it's going to be very cold, windy and raining when the forecast comes with a sheep warning. If it's cold for the sheep on farms in our area, it's too cold for me to be outside.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

MIL has been in the hospital with cellulitis and pneumonia so we have to visit tonight, then I have to go put more stuff away at her new house. We are taking the car out for a drive tonight and grabbing dinner out somewhere.

Comment

Hope she has a speedy recovery muz.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

I wish everyone well. I still don't have a clue about dinner but think it will likely be a grilled cheese sandwich and some soup

Comment

Well I actually came up with a dinner idea. I have a small meatloaf in the oven now and will fix a salad to go with the meatloaf.

Comment

It’s been a very nice day today, quiet and comfortable. Not a lot going on, Ken’s getting the air conditioning installed in the street rod and working on installing the power windows. I’m looking through items to see what I can donate tomorrow.

I’m trying out an interesting Cook’s Country recipe tonight that sounds odd but got really good reviews online, Gochujang Chicken Tortellini and we’ll have some salad with it. I’ll post the recipe later if it turns out good.

Comment

Working...
              X