Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another HHH day here with the temperature climbing more each day. The high will be 83 and the low of 72.

Dinner will be a Cesar salad with chicken, garlic toast and angel food cake topped with strawberries and whipped cream.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I had a day of packing fabrics and new towels that won't be used until the new house. My daughter's Canberra house sold at auction today for more than the reserve price. They were happy with the result. Another step closer to our home being built but probably not for another six to eight months yet. Wasn't such a good idea to build during a world-wide pandemic.

For dinner tonight I offered John bacon and eggs but he preferred a burger. Very little difference between both meals. I felt like I struck gold when I found a piece of lasagna in the freezer.

I've been half watching the Olympics today. The equine dressage was beautiful as always. My other favourite events are the swimming and gymnastics.

I think I have enough energy left to seal up a couple more boxes before I collapse into chair to do some of my sister's blanket.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

I am headed to my daughters home soon. She told me to bring my bathing suit. I have it but don't think I will get in the pool. Time to take my dog out so I can leave. Enjoy your afternoon and dinner.

Comment

It’s a really pretty day today and fairly warm. We’ve just been doing house and garage stuff all day. I did take a bunch of stuff to the thrift store for donation this morning.

We’re going to Ixtapa for dinner tonight. It was so good before we wanted to have it again.

Comment

Working...
        X