Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    It’s another very pleasant day today. We went to Mount Vernon this morning, got a quickie car wash, went to Walmart and a restaurant supply store and then picked up the nosepiece for the streetrod that we had rechromed. It looks so pretty now! It had been painted but it really needed to be chromed to give it some bling. I picked up 2 high temperature silicone spoonulas at the restaurant store. I can see I need to take a long leisurely stroll in there one of these days!

We’re going to finish up the Gochujang Chicken Tortellini tonight and have some fruit with it.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    Making crockpot chicken stuffing bake. I get the cooks illustrated channel on my tv and I saw them make a kale cesar salad. I might try that later tonght.

Leave a comment:

• Momma Bear
    replied
    I have absolutely no plan for this evening. I have a luncheon today on the bay and really don't believe I will do much this evening

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic July 26th Dinner Post

July 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I am seeing a clear sky along with some haze with the high of 87 and the low of 70.

I am making a tray with an array of fresh vegetables, cheeses, crackers and fruit for tonight's dinner. DGS and I think that sounds good and will be a healthy but cold and refreshing meal.

What will you be having?
Working...
X