Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be another HHH day with the high of 85 and the low of 68. A chance of rain is in the forecast.

I am meeting up with my friends and we will have a picnic with everyone bringing something that we can share. I made a strawberry pie this morning and have it in the fridge along with requested deviled eggs and chicken salad.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Nothing beyond the ordinary happened today... another day just spent at home. I did some laundry, some crochet and not much else.

For dinner: John had BBQ sausages, eggs and onion; I had some chicken wings in apricot sauce and fried rice which I found in the freezer. John followed with some icecream but I didn't feel like anything else.

Both TVs have been on the Olympics. Five days over already. Looking forward to watching again tomorrow. The weather is cold and raining so it's good to spend the days and nights inside with our heating.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Cooking some big fat hot dogs in the air fryer. There is a tree branch hanging dangerously low to my grill, so I figure hubs might get the hint and trim it.

Comment

It is very warm today. I did a quickie grocery and hardware store run and when I got home Ken had turned on the AC. Yay! It feels great! Not much else happening here today.

I’m making pressure cooker Saurbraten for dinner and we’re having spaetzel or egg noodles (haven’t decided yet) and watermelon with it.

Comment

Working...
        X