Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day with the sun bathing the land. The high of 80 and the low of 60.

Meatballs have been pulled from the freezer and are in the crockpot in some sauce for meatball sandwiches tonight along with raw veggies and dip. Watermelon will be a refreshing end for the meal.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Quiet day... did some packing of things that will be annoying if left until later. We both had naps this afternoon and woke up when it was dark... *LOL* I think I got old when I wasn't looking.

John wanted eggs on toast which was easy. I had prawn cutlets, complements of the freezer so that was easy as well. Supper will be hot chocolate shake and a ginger sweet biscuit.

I sent flowers for the first time in my life. My sister lives in Queensland and her party was cancelled due to COVID. I chose a gorgeous bunch of flowers for her...

https://bloomex.com.au/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/AU100-01/Love-and-Laughter.png
    Last edited by Chayote; 08-04-2021, 10:12 AM.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Making instant pot spaghetti. I ordered an Ooni coal fired pizza oven yesterday, so I will be patiently sitting by the door for the next 10 days waiting for it to get delivered.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, pleasant temperature and pretty clear skies. I did some grocery shopping and stopped at Rite Aid to get a new back brush for the shower. I dropped my trusty old brush and it broke beyond repair, so it had to be replaced immediately.

We’re going to finish up the sauerbraten and gravy and spaetzel tonight and have some watermelon with it. I promised Ken some “new food” tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
        X