Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with a chance of rain predicted with the high of 77 and the low of 59. Tomorrow will be a return of HHH and predicted rain daily.

The high of 77 and the low of 69.

I have picked some beautiful peppers that I will use for stuffed peppers, Jasmine rice, apple sauce and tapioca pudding for our dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am thinking fajitas tonight and homemade tortillas but I am not super committed to that plan.

Comment

Busy day again today... more selections to be made on the new house, Home Help came today and changed the bed linen (cheering!) and I did some crocheting. I'm almost out of yarn and need one more ball to finish this baby blanket. I found some more of this yarn at Spotlight and just to to keep it company in the mail with 45 other balls of yarn that I couldn't resist... Actually they were having a 40% off sale and that's what I couldn't resist.

Dinner tonight: we both had the same meal of mashed potato and curried sausages that I slow-cooked yesterday.

Our lockdown has been extended for another two weeks and just for fun, we have a 9pm curfew across the whole state. I hate the people who attended an engagement party with about 60 other guests. Our Premier spoke on TV today and he sounded mad! He said he's sick and tired of people making shitty decisions about breaking the lockdown laws and every guest at that party received a $5,000+ fine.
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

FYI homemade tortillas are really easy to make, although I do have a tortilla press. They are super yum!

Comment

They look delicious muz.
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It has been a delightfully cool day today, wish it would last! It’s supposed to warm up again in a couple days. Ken’s been working out in the garage most of the day and I started sorting out my matchbook collection this afternoon. I still have one bag left to sort, but I think it’s out in the shed, I’ll go look for it tomorrow. I’ve already filled the 18x24 inch backing that goes in the shadow box, but there are a few I know must be in that lost bag.

I’m making an easy peasy dinner tonight. It a casserole using Stove Top Stuffing, rotisserie chicken and cream of chicken soup and we’ll have salad with it.

Comment

Working...
            X