Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is raining, raining all day. The high of 80 and the low of 70. Did I say it is raining? Again.

I am making stuffed pepper soup for dinner along with peach cobbler.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It will either be kielbasa and fried cabbage, steaks, or cocktails. I would prefer cocktails but it depends on if the grandsons mother actually drops the kiddo off like she is supposed to. My guess is she will not.

Comment

I am still trying to come up with an idea for tonight. I have some fresh green beans to cook and will find something suitable to go with the beans.

Comment

It’s been another pleasantly cool day today, so nice! I made a quick run to Michael’s and O’Reilly Auto Parts earlier, then came home and started getting all the matchbooks attached. I’m using some double backed tape kind of thing, but it’s not holding well so I’m going to put some good ol’ Elmer’s on it and let it sit overnight before I put it in the frame. Once I get it done I’ll try to post a picture of it here, but it will most likely be easier to post it on Facebook.

We’re having the rest of the chicken and stuffing casserole and we’re having watermelon with it.

Comment

Working...
        X