Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /August 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The rain we got late yesterday afternoon finally pushed the HHH weather out. It is still raining lightly off and on with a high of a chilly 83 and the low of a almost cold 68 . Such a welcome relief.

DGS and I are making calzones for dinner along with smoothies.

What will be your dinner this Monday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Its still muggy as heck but I believe tomorrow is supposed to start the fall like weather woo hoooooo! Ran to my moms to drop off a bunch of marrow bones that were taking up freezer space. I have a few pot roast left, a pork loin and 2 whole chickens left in the freezer. I will probably order a cow this week. I am making a batch of chicken stock today. For dinner making cabbage and noodles with some fried kielbasa.

Comment

It’s a lovely cool and cloudy day today, I don’t think it even hit 70 all day. Sure beats the heat we had in CA. Not a lot happening here, I did go pick up some groceries that I need for the next couple of nights of dinners.

I’m making a casserole called Fargo Hot Dish tonight. Ground beef and onion,spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, spinach and egg noodles all layered and baked. We’ll have salad with it. I’ll post the recipe after dinner if we like it.

Comment

Working...
      X