Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast at the moment with the high of 76 and the low of 57. The windows will be open later when the lovely chill cools everything down.

Garlic shrimp over angel hair pasta, salad, and mixed fruit will be dinner.

What delicious meal is calling your name?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Beautiful day today. It's now after midnight and we still haven't needed the heating on. I wasn't well enough to do any gardening but maybe soon.

John and I worked on dinner together. I cooked some crumbed chicken tenderloins while John prepared bread rolls, bacon and salad. Very enjoyable dinner

I've been knitting Hannah's enlarged jacket and hoping to get it sent by Friday. As soon as I hear from my daughter as to the fit, I can then start on more.

1st September is a special day for my family. It would have been my grandmother's 128th birthday. She died when she was in her 70's and I still remember that day. Due to lockdown we can't leave flowers on her grave again this year...

https://i.imgur.com/V732KNF.jpg

I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

And just like that the weather seemed to change to fall overnight, Thank goodness! Making instant pot spaghetti for dinner, at least that is the plan.

Comment

It is a beautiful day today! Clear blue skies, temperatures in the high 60’s to low 70’s. We had our quarterly yard treatment and dewebbing this morning, had a nice chat with the young lady doing the work. We have no problem with fleas, ticks or other pests at all, thank goodness, it even takes care of moles. Ken’s getting ready to hook up the battery in the streetrod and test out the lights and the linear actuators for the hood. Fingers crossed it all works!

I was going to heat up some leftovers but we were talking about waffles and French toast and decided we’d like the French toast with fried eggs and bacon and real maple syrup for dinner instead. Yum!

Comment

Working...
        X