Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a beautiful sky this morning with sunshine at it's best. It was wonderful yesterday and last night the windows were wide open letting in cool air that has cooled the interior of the house and feels so comfortable. I still have them open and doubt if I will close them till early afternoon and then reopen them as the sun starts setting tonight. The high will be 76 and the low will be a low of 56.

Dinner tonight will be a sheet pan meal consisting of pork, carrots, parsnips, onions and broccoli.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am loving the cooler weather for sure. Fall is my favorite time, but I do enjoy a good winter storm with the fireplace going and all bundled up with the cats watching some tv. Of course I woke up at 3 am and could not get back to sleep. I had a house closing at 8 am this morning then hit up the produce market. Now its nap time. Making wings for dinner tonight with a salad.

Comment

I am clueless about dinner at the moment. I have lots of veggies and fruit but not much of a dinner plan yet. Perhaps pasta.

Comment

It’s a beautiful day with temperatures in the low 70’s, just about perfect. I’ve noticed some of the leaves on the neighborhood trees are starting to turn color already. Fall is coming! I did a quickie grocery run and had a nice long conversation with my oldest granddaughter in Tennessee this afternoon.

We’re having more of the Fargo Hot Dish casserole and a bag of Pear Gorgonzola salad

Comment

Working...
        X