Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 3rd Dinner Pos t

Good Morning!

It will be a beautiful high of 74 and the low of 57. Windows are still wide open and the fresh air smells and feels so good.

I have spent most of the night at the hospital as someone I know was transported after I called an ambulance for her and the hospital allowed me in so I could calm the her down. She is doing somewhat better but will be there for a couple more days.

The leftovers from last night will be morphed into a pot pie for dinner tonight along with fresh pineapple with ice cream.

What will be your dinner this evening?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Maybe Pos t should be spelled Post!!!

Comment

I hope she gets better Live. We have a friend in the hospital with covid, it does not look good at all. I think for some reason she could not get vaccinated and I know she had open heart surgery about a month ago. Its sad and I do not have much empathy for people who choose not to get vaccinated but I guess it double sucks when you cant even if you want to.

I am making some frozen ravioli for dinner with a salad,

Comment

Thanks muz. Life can be so dang hard at times it feels like it chews you up and only spits back out bits and pieces of a person. I can't get back in but at least we can talk and that is helping her a lot the one nurse told me.

Comment

Normal day... we are on lockdown until October which means not a lot to look forward to. Fingers crossed we will be released before November so we can celebrate Hannah's first birthday in Adelaide.

Immy is recovering after she was attacked by a magpie. Any Australian will tell you that we are not afraid of spiders, snakes or crocodiles but bring on a magpie and we'll run for cover. They are nasty for two months of the year while they breed. Immy was riding her bike to show us how good she is getting with her riding when and magpie attacked her and left her bleeding behind her ear. She will hate birds for the rest of her life now, just like her Mum...

Dinner was very nice tonight. John had vegetables with his crumbed chicken but I had salad.

https://i.imgur.com/mhuTH6l.jpg
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

It’s been a nice day today, cool and pleasant. It does appear to be getting cloudy and there is some rain predicted for the weekend. We very much need some rain up here. It’s been a quiet day, didn’t really do much of anything but some reading and napping.

We’re having more of the meatball soup and garlic bread tonight.

Comment

Working...
            X