Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    It’s been overcast today, supposed to be some rain coming in but we haven’t seen it yet. It’s mostly been kind of a lazy day.

I took some of the Fold Over Tortilla Bake out of the freezer to heat up tonight and I’m making a package of Trader Joe’s Street Corn to have with it.

Leave a comment:

• Chayote
    replied
    John enjoyed Fathers' Day today. Our son, Charlie phoned in the morning, our Adelaide family phoned in the afternoon and Tiff and Immy came up to visit after dinner.

Immy still hasn't been on her bike since the attack from the Magpie. I'm buying her a new helmet tomorrow (online) that has ear protection and then I'm hoping she will be brave enough to get back on her bike.

Dinner tonight: John had curried sausages with vegetables, served with two pieces of toast. I had homemade lasagna. Dessert was chocolate cake that I baked this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    One of the boys was in the demolition derby at the fair so we went to that last night. He did them at all the fairs this year and the kids have fun so it was a nice time. Of course we didnt get home until almost midnight by the time they got everything packed up to leave, so we actually slept in this morning. I spatchcocked 2 chickens and will smoke them for dinner with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic September 5th Dinner Post

September 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It started raining around 11 last night and is still raining. It is muggy with the high of 77 and the low of 62. It is predicted that this afternoon the rain will move out and humidity will drop somewhat. We shall see.

Chicken a la King over biscuits will be dinner along with a salad and baked apples.

What will be your dinner?
Working...
X