Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is shinning with the high of 79 and the low of 55.

As I will be solo today I mixed up some tuna for a tuna melt sandwich, will slice a tomato, cucumber and red pepper for having along with the tuna melt. I will probably have some cantaloupe also.

What are you having for your Labor Day meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have a pot roast in the slow cooker. Roasted sweet potatoes and a salad to go with.

Comment

Good Morning Happy Labor Day and a very happy belated Father's day to the Aussies on board!
      toss into the slow cooker - one large can undrained green beans, eight chopped potatoes, one sliced kielbasa , one chopped onion , four teaspoons chicken bouillon, Salt & Pepper. Add just enough water to cover , Low 4 hrs.
      www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

I’ve been listening to the kid’s In the next yard playing in their pool. Now I need to come up with a dinner plan. I don’t want to go out and have very little interest in cooking.

have a good evening.

Comment

It’s been a very pretty day today. Our whole street and neighborhood is decorated with flags for the day again. Our next door neighbor got the residents to contribute for the flags and he and his family put them up, take them down and store them. It really looks fantastic. I looked out in my back yard and we’ve got 2 mole holes in the yard https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/emojione/2.2.7/assets/svg/1f624.svg, we’ll be heading to the hardware store tomorrow. I actually saw some dirt moving in one of them. Grrrrr!

I’m going to make a small piece of Wagyu tri tip steak and some Argentine pink shrimp with garlic herb seasoning, some Basmati pilaf and a green salad.

Comment

Working...
          X