Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with a chance of rain and the high of 85 and the low of 69 with humidity climbing.

I am harvesting the carrots today and DGS said he will help as he is excited about doing it. He has really taken interest in the garden this year.

We will have egg salad sandwiches, sliced tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and carrots from the garden with dip and fruit.

What is your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have leftover boneless barbecue pork ribs and hope that I will be able to warm them up. Major rain and possible hurricane headed my way.

Comment

MommaBear I hope you stay safe. I am quite happy with blizzards instead of hurricanes.

I actually made myself useful this morning for hubs and picked up materials and dropped them off at two different houses. We also bought two new rental properties today for hubbys winter projects. So far it is looking like hubs will take off the last week of October and be off until January so we can travel. That is the plan anyways. Knowing him he will find some other project to devote his time to because he always has to be on the go.

I managed to finally get the freezer emptied so I will order a side of beef on Wednesday. That being said I am defrosting steaks for dinner. I also have 2 small pork loins defrosting. I do not like pork loins at all so I need to find something to do with them for later this week.

Comment

It’s been a pretty day today, cool and cloudy, and we’ve definitely turned the corner toward fall. It’s been so nice. I’ve been doing a few things around the house, Ken has been straightening up the garage and getting the power windows installed in the street rod.

I took the last of the smoked meatloaf I made awhile back out of the freezer and I’m making some smashed baby potatoes with garlic and sour cream and green beans with bacon, onion and mushrooms.

Comment

Working...
        X