Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a warm day with the high of 87 and the low of 68. The humidity is still hanging in the air.

I put chicken, potatoes, onions, green beans and carrots in the crockpot for an early dinner.

What will be your dinner on this Tuesday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Stressful few hours tonight but things will get back to normal. I didn't feel much like eating, but eventually we both had dinner.

John: burger

Me: French stick with corned beef, tomato sauce and pea shoots

Our groceries arrived tonight. I've put away frozen and refrigerated items and the rest can wait until tomorrow. I'm going to do some knitting and then immerse myself into a movie or three.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Put the leftover pulled pork in the crockpot with some bbq sauce. Will serve it over baked sweet potatoes with corn salsa ans some corn bread.

Comment

Sounds good muz.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We’re actually getting a bit of rain this afternoon! We’ve been horribly dry and this is a nice change. Our temperatures are in the low 60’s today. There’s not much happening today, Ken’s wiring and reinstalling the speaker panels in the street rod and will be installing the new radio/CD/MP3 player in it soon. I’ve just been doing some general tidying and reading today.

We’re having more of the Greek chicken and tomato Orzo and some fruit for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X