Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Hamburgers, sweet potato fries and peaches will be dinner.

What will be your evening meal?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another day of paperwork as what I had done before was not adequate. Back to the drawing board. I'm relieved that I no longer work for a living.

We had meat pies, mashed potato, onion and peas for dinner. It was excellent comfort food.

https://i.imgur.com/kcdMcim.jpg
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Making smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, Stove Top stuffing and green beans.

Comment

It’s been a nice cool day, supposed to start raining again soon. I got into binge watching “LuLaRich” on Amazon about the rise and fall of the LuLaRoe clothing company. I knew some ladies that were all in to it a few years ago, sure glad I didn’t get roped into it. Not much else going on.

I did some experimenting on a favorite dish at Ixtapa restaurant tonight. I love their Al Gobernador tacos and I did a pretty good job of duplicating them. They make theirs with Jack cheese melted on a softened corned tortilla, add a light layer of chopped carne asada and some seasoned and lightly cooked in butter and lemon shrimp, topped with avocado. I topped mine with the avocado mixed up with finely chopped red onion, cilantro and chopped tomato. They were great! We had refried beans with them.

Comment

Working...
        X