Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful windy morning. The wind has been blowing fairly hard for 3 days now. My windchimes are enjoying dancing in the wind and playing their music. The high will be 71 and the low of 54.

Dinner will be Naan bread pizza with peppers, onions and chicken on it. DGS said he will chop and I will make salads for both of us.

What will be your dinner this Friday evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I turned on the furnace last night, I do not understand people who hold out turning it on. I hate being cold. That being said my daughters hubs wont turn it on until almost November so I will buy her and the kids some electric blankets, he can freeze lol.

My daughter is coming out today so we will go shopping and grab some Mexican for lunch. Hubs can fend for himself for dinner.

Comment

I am dog sitting while my daughter and son-in-law are away. I need to come up with something for dinner but don’t have a clue. I think tacos sound good so I may fix that this evening.

Comment

I'm starting another campaign to eat what's in the fridge and freezer and reduce the amount of food I buy weekly. John is worried that I won't buy his pork roast until all our food is used up. He should be worried because that's exactly what I plan on doing. There is plenty of pork in the freezer... just not a pork roast. He'll survive.

Tonight we ate from the fridge. John had the last of the corned beef with mashed potato/sweet potato and peas. I had spaghetti bolognaise which I top with mozzarella cheese:

https://i.imgur.com/A1e0yg8.jpg
        I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
        would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Looks good to me. Just need a little garlic bread to go with it!!

Comment

Garlic bread and a salad...

Comment

It’s another beautiful and comfortable day today. I finally got Ken to empty out his closet of all the things he can’t or won’t wear anymore and it’s bagged up and in the back of my car to donate to the Stanwood High School textile drive later this evening. They use them to raise money for grad night, I purged my closet and donated them earlier in the year. Glad to have them out of the house! Not much else going on today.

I’m making Shake and Bake pork chops and we’re having pasta salad and watermelon with it.

Comment

Working...
              X