Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain off and on today. The high will be 74 and the low of 62 with a touch of muggy thrown in.

Dinner will be meatballs and pasta, salad and fresh pears.

What are you having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Making Johnny Marzetti tonight because I have some V8 to use up.

Comment

Dreary drizzly here too. I love these kinda days. Intended to start the freezer blitz today, forgot I bought stuff to have nachos. So guess blitz will start tomorrow.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy all day, and we’re definitely feeling kind of lazy. I’m promising myself I’ll do something constructive tomorrow. We shall see! Tuesday evening I have to start my calling in for 3 days to see if I have to report for jury duty. I’ve rearranged some appointments so that should keep me from getting called in, right? If I’d kept the appointments they definitely would have me come in. I really don’t want to do this at all.

I’m making our dear late friend Lily’s cream cheese chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight, watermelon on the side.

Comment

Day 10 of the freezer blitz. After 10 days I still haven't made a dent in the food we have in there. There's a big problem in one drawer. It's full of ziploc bags (all the same size) of apricot puree, mango puree and pumpkin soup. Unfortunately I didn't label them and even more unfortunate is that they are all the same colour... *LOL* I'll start pulling them out one at a time and either enjoy soup for my dinner or a fruit smoothie.

Dinner: John had sausages, onion, mashed potato and 2 eggs. I've started cooking the sausages in my airfryer and it's so quick and less likely to burn like they do on the BBQ. I had one of the sausages, onion and pea shoots wrapped in a tortilla...

https://i.imgur.com/IaQZwa8.jpg?1
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
          X