Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 4th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain predicted off and on all day. The high will be 71 and the low of 60.

Meatball subs will be dinner along with applesauce and peanut butter cookies DGS made.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

The blitz has begun Joe will have beef heart/dressing had frozen broth from pressure cooking heart that will become gravey. Will make him mashed taters and aome kind of veggie. Think I'll have a burger & tomato with cottage cheese

Comment

Making Asian chicken thighs with my fermented honey. I call it not honey chicken because hubs informed me he does not eat anything with honey after having the dish at least a dozen times. Steaming some cauliflower to go with.

Comment

Tacos or Salisbury Steak. I have a couple of green tomatoes that I may fry.

Comment

It’s sunny and cool today, very pleasant indeed! Today is laundry and lawn care day, Ken took care of the lawn, I’m in charge of the washing. We’ve been watching our neighbor across the street getting his Halloween decorations up today, he really goes all out! We’re going to make ghosts out of our big carved bears on the porch and put up porch light covers and have lights on. Not much else happening.

We’re going to finish the pumpkin beef chili tonight and I’ll make some garlic bread to go with it.

Comment

Still getting used to daylight savings time. My already fragile sense of time has been further corrupted.

Had my second pfizer jab yesterday and I felt amazing until I woke up this morning. I feel like I've been hit by a truck so I'll take things easy today (Tuesday). I do however, need to plant out the vegetables. Today is sunny with forecast rain for the rest of the week. It's today or not at all.

Dinner last night was whatever we could easily prepare from our grocery order. John made himself a bacon sandwich. I made a big chunk of french stick with plum paste, ham and pea shoots...

https://i.imgur.com/QlSsq8t.jpg
            I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
            would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X