Rosie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosie

I looked up the basket you are making and they are so cute. I can see al lot of uses for them depending on the size made.

That is a wonderful way for using up leftover yarn and would make wonderful gifts for any occasion. I can see it for a baby shower filled items, housewarming gift also with items in it or just a plain have a good day gift.

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Oh so glad you found it. Have made several as she posted. Several smaller ones. Then the brain cells woke up & have been making large ones 12/13" across bottom and 9 or 10 " high. Then change color and make a collar to fold over. With buttons beside the handles. They are fun to.make bit hard on the hands

Comment

I hear you about the hands. My fingers are "locking" when I try bending them and only open up if I put pressure under the tip of my finger and give a gentle push up. Sometimes it hurts "unlocking" and popping up and sometimes it doesn't. Not enough that I will stop as there is just so many people and children that are in such bad circumstances as you well know. I know I can't change the world but maybe I can change on person's life for the better in a small way.

Your mittens by the way are beautiful.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

TY LTB I enjoy making them. I enjoy crocheting everything ​​​​. Your scarves are lovely and so helpful to so many.

Comment

Hmmm wonder why previous post is unapproved. Never seen that before

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
            Hmmm wonder why previous post is unapproved. Never seen that before
            If you try to edit your post too quickly, the post shows as being unapproved. It's ok... Paprika has fixed it for you. I'm on pretty good terms with Paprika so just let me know if any of your posts are unapproved...
            I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
            would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X