Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudy morning with rain predicted. The high will be 74 and the low of 60.

I am making cream of broccoli and cheese soup, some homemade rolls and more of DGS's cookies.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have some sausages and peppers with onions in the crock pot for sandwiches. Not really in the mood for them but wanted to use them up. No idea what to make with them, but I do have a big bag of potatoes, maybe baked potatoes idk.

Comment

It’s been kind of windy and cold today and we had some light rain early this morning. We’re kind of dreading the leaf cleanup in the backyard, the wind is whipping the leaves off our trees very quickly. It’s been a lazy day, although I did finish up the laundry, yay for me! I have to do my first jury duty call-in after 5 pm this evening, got crossed fingers, arms and legs hoping I don’t need to report.

I’m making Apple Pork Chop Bake, sautéed zucchini and some rice for dinner.

Comment

Woo hoo! Just called in and all jury service has been cancelled until further notice!! Works for me!

Comment

YAY CHARLENE so happy for ya

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
            YAY CHARLENE so happy for ya
            Thanks! I’m pretty happy too!

Comment

Working...
            X