Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a high of 77 and the low of 60 along with a chance of rain.

I am making french toast, sausage, applesauce and cutting up a fresh pineapple.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

That was good timing... I was responding to yesterdays dinner post and here is todays.

I didn't do much work today. I packed a box of stuff to send to my daughter in Adelaide... mainly clothes that I've made for the children, including three knitted jackets for Hannah.

I made John a steak sandwich tonight... it had steak, onions, bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato. I had a salad with lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado and cucumber with some mushroom aranchini balls. I'm struggling with the salad because of the odd taste in my mouth, which I assume is a side effect from the vaccine. Hope it's gone by tomorrow.

https://i.imgur.com/kGKLK54.jpg?1
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

BTB (back to blitz) lol found a pkg of cooked beef roast and some beef broth so will be making beef pot pie. There's 2 kinds around here. One is like beef & noodles only the pasta is cut into squares. The one I'm making has pie crust.

Comment

Grilling some rib eyes and roasted carrots

Comment

It’s such a pretty day, blue skies and sunshine. Quiet day around here, I did go to the grocery store for a few items but that’s about it. We had a bit of a thunderstorm last night and poor little Abby was a nervous wreck. Once she snuggled up to “Dad” she was better.

I’m making Maple Cheddar Dutch Baby tonight. I’m going to use a couple slices of Honeybaked ham instead of bacon in it and regular cheddar instead of maple cheddar. I would have had to order more of the maple cheddar from Wisconsin and it really didn’t have that pronounced maple flavor to it.

Comment

Working...
          X