Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be partly sunny with the high a warm 80 and the low of 62.

It is clean out the fridge day which makes DGS happy along with a no bake pumpkin pie he made yesterday.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Because of the rain we didn’t get outside to keep gardening. Forecast is clear for Monday and Tuesday and then rain for the next week. We’ll need to get everything planted over the next two days.

John and I bagged up 30kg of bakers flour today. It would have taken me much longer without his help. Before bed tonight I’m going to replenish the plastic pods of the other ingredients for the bread: yeast, milk powder, bread improver, sugar and salt. Pre-measuring everything makes the breadmaking a lot easier.

Dinner tonight: John had bacon, onion and eggs on toast… I had some instant chicken-flavoured rice. It was ok. I won’t buy it again.

https://i.imgur.com/iZ1MnM6.jpg
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Hubs bought another motorcycle in Chicago. I agreed to go along on the long, long 6 here ride each way in exchange for some real deep dish pizza. Oh it did not disappoint, I wish I could get this kind of pizza at home.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

That looks so good muz. Glad you enjoyed it!!!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a very nice day today, cool and sunny. I mostly did some house stuff like vacuuming and sweeping. Not much else going on today.

We’re having Kirkland Ultimate Fish Sticks and tartar sauce, Potatoes O’Brien and watermelon.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
            We’re having Kirkland Ultimate Fish Sticks and tartar sauce, Potatoes O’Brien and watermelon.
            I'm craving for watermelon but won't buy it until the Summer. $5 per kilo is just not worth it.
            I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
            would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X