Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a breezy morning with a partly sunny sky along with the high of 83 and the low of 64.

It is a perfect day for the wind spinners removal and put into storage for the winter. Well, perfect weather wise but not perfect in my mind or some of my neighbor's. Even the mailman asked me if I would leave them up all winter but I won't take the chance of ice or heavy snow bending or breaking them.

I have no clue what dinner will be. I guess I will go freezer shopping and pull out something that I have precooked and get it into the crockpot.

What will be your dinner on this Monday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We took a cooler with us yesterday to bring home pizza, so leftovers it is. I am going to have to learn to make them. I got ricotta in the pizza and hubs started to complain, but he got a motorcycle so I got ricotta. Surprise, he loved it. Going to be cooking light this week. We are leaving for vacation either Friday or Monday so I am trying to use up what I have. We are going to Salem, Boston and checking out a few places in Maine.

Comment

That should be interesting and fun muz. Vacation home or forever home? The leaves should be beautiful. Enjoy!!
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Wellll got some homemade meatballs out of freezer thinking meatball subs BUT also have some chicken spaghetti left & a few mashed potatoes so think I'll make some mashed potato balls for whoever eats the sub and a small salad with the spaghetti. Some strange combos. Thankfully Joe will eat whatever is put before him.

Comment

We were up early, Ken had a routine doctor’s appointment this morning in Marysville. We both got our flu shots there too, so that’s done for the year. It’s a pretty day, big puffy clouds and bright sun and on the cool side. I’m going to switch to our heavier blanket tonight, my feet were so cold last night that I had to put socks on so I could fall asleep.

I’m trying a chicken and rice casserole from The Stay At Home Chef tonight that sounds pretty tasty, and I think I’ll make some Lima beans to go with it.

Comment

Long night and day and it's a story for another time. I'd just like to catch up on meals.

Dinner: I found some steaks in the freezer. I gave most to John and I struggled through the tiny bit that I put on my plate. The only difference between our meals is the amount of food and John had peas on his...

https://i.imgur.com/yxNxnhW.jpg
            I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
            would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X