John's test result...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John's test result...

He doesn't have COVID... he has a sinus infection that caused the headache, lethargy and lack of taste. He'll fully recover in a few days, I'm sure. Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts. Fortunately we didn't have to wait long for the result.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

That is great news never thought I'd be happy poor John ONLY has a sinus infection. So miserable. How covid has changed everything Relieved he will be better soon.

Comment

That is good news, I know you must so relieved.

Comment

Can't ask for better news than that!! Who would have thought having a sinus infection was the better of the two options!!

Comment

Thank you, my friends... without you, last night could have been much worse than it was. Being in lockdown for so long and having neighbours that aren't very nice, I miss having someone to share with. John is my world and I constantly worry about him. He's never had a sinus infection before and he didn't realise how painful it could be. He's a lot happier now because the pressure is off the test. Antibiotics work quickly on him... something to do with them not being filtered by a spleen that he hasn't got.

Comment

That’s great news! Give him a big hug for me. I know from personal experience that a sinus infection can really be miserable, it can hurt worse than a migraine.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
              That’s great news! Give him a big hug for me. I know from personal experience that a sinus infection can really be miserable, it can hurt worse than a migraine.
              Thanks, Charlene... he's ok. When he complains about pain I just tell him that it's not as bad as childbirth... *LOL* I do give him painkillers though.

Comment

That sure is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Momma Bear View Post
                  That sure is good news.
                  a big relief, Momma Bear

Comment

That is really good news

Comment

Originally posted by AllieK View Post
                      That is really good news
                      Thanks, Allie... he's over his infection now so everything is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X