Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is totally overcast at the moment with rain predicted with the high of 75 and the low of 56.

I have a busy day ahead of me so have put chicken in the crockpot and will decide later what I will do with it.

What will be your Friday night dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It rained buckets today and will for most of next week. Great for the garden.

After a sleepless night, things are getting back to normal here. John has some of his appetite back again. I've put my order in for next weeks groceries and getting ready for a day of sewing tomorrow. Immy goes back to school on Monday and I need to finish the alterations to her school trousers.

Dinner tonight: John requested and got a bacon, onion and egg roll; I had two slices of toast topped with ham and some pan fried leftover mashed sweet potato. I enjoyed it very much...

https://i.imgur.com/ozuZFz0.jpg
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Keeping it simple tonight with sloppy joes on paper plates lol. We are leaving in the morning for Massachusetts. While we planned on being gone 2 weeks my dentist was kind enough to tell me he wants more of my teeth, so we have to come home early because I scheduled it for the 26th. On the plus side I do not need to have bone and gum grafts. I didn't really want to put it off because i want to be healed for Thanksgiving although I have never had an issue before I did not want to risk it.

Comment

Have a wonderful time muz. The leaves should be beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
          my dentist was kind enough to tell me he wants more of my teeth, so we have to come home early because I scheduled it for the 26th. On the plus side I do not need to have bone and gum grafts.
          I don't understand what dental procedure you're having but it sounds painful... I'm not a good dental patient. Invariably I end up in tears before he even comes near me.
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Chayote and I are the same with dentist

Found a pkg of pollock so it's pan fried fish, fried potatos (water fried?) Sliced tomatos. Still getting tomatos from the garden YAY

Comment

I was just looking at a green pepper in the garden wondering if I should pick it but decided I would let it get bigger. I also see where some carrots are up about 2-3 inches so I put some mulch over them and will let them go a little longer. Missed them when I was pulling the rest out. Had a lot and obviously those where little.

Comment

It’s a cool and drizzly day today, it feels good to be wearing warm clothing. It’s been a quiet day here. Abby’s vet visit yesterday was good, she’s doing well on her insulin and she handled all the tests like a champ. I should get all the results early next week.

We’re going to have the rest of the cheeseburger pasta and some fruit for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                X