Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is over cast and raining with the high of 54 and the low of 48.

I am making, well guiding DGS, on Spanish rice with hamburger in it, a salad and applesauce.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Groceries arrived tonight so we had fresh bread rolls with sausages and onions. It was ok... John enjoyed it more than I did.

Helicopter circling our area well into the night. An elderly man suffering from dementia is missing from his home. I so wish that tracking bracelets were issued to people on diagnosis. John has one and quickly got used to wearing it. One text message sent to the number associated with the tracking device will give accurate latitude and longitude location within seconds. The helicopter is still circling so it seems that they haven't found him yet...
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

So I got to the dentist bright and early. He did not agree with the other dentist who said to take my teeth out so now they get to have a meeting and they will let me know what they decide. That being said I did not have any caffeine so now its almost noon and I am having coffee that will keep me up all night. I guess the timing was right though because my moms car died last week so I took her car shopping and got that all taken care of.

I hadn't planned on dinner so maybe a box of mac and cheese.

Comment

You scared me. I thought I'd lost a month somewhere.

Comment

Nope, just in a lot of pain still and typing is slow going so I make mistakes. We all know it is October.

Comment

Whoa! Slow down there, Sparky! LOL
            Picking up tacos on the way home for taco Tuesday.
            Hope you are on the mend soon, LTB. Seems like the older I get, the longer it takes to heal.

Comment

I think it's just gonna be cheeseburgers, fried potatos & cottage cheese and tomatos. I'm to tired to get much else

Comment

Thanks Angie. Being diabetic it takes me 3 times longer then it would it I was not one. I worry about infections when I get cuts or burns so am very watchful for that. The burns are healing but the thumb is a royal pain and I am following orders like I should.

It is so nice seeing you post. You are missed!!!!

Comment

The weather has been a little schizophrenic today...sunny, cold, rainy, windy, dark cloudy, gray and probably going back to rain. It’s just been a lazy day today, I’ve been doing some general tidying and reading.

We’re going to have more of the Monterey chicken spaghetti and a salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                  X