Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with drizzle predicted throughout the day. The high of 57 and the low of 48.

It will be clean out the fridge night, one of DGS's favorite meals.

What will you be having this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

John had a burger for dinner, followed by vanilla icecream and sliced banana. I had a bacon, avocado, onion and pea shoots bread roll/sub which was amazing... either that or I was just super hungry. I'm now having supper before bed... hot chocolate shake and a couple of tarts.

We had a very warm day, in fact I think I have a slight sunburn on my arms. I pulled a few weeds, soaped the plum tree and roses and watered the rest of the gardens. John did some sorting out of the garage contents: three piles separating rubbish to be picked up, stuff to go with us which will be transferred to the green shed and things to give away to whoever wants it. I'm so proud of him letting this stuff go.

Still working on my sister's blanket and when that's finished I'll start on dolls' clothes for Christmas gifts.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Grilled some steaks and steamed cauliflower. Fresh pineapple with Tajin and chamoy for a snack.

Comment

It’s been a pretty nice day today, no rain until later this evening. We’re expecting quite a bit tomorrow and Friday, but should be dry on Halloween. I went to the drive-thru ATM for some cash and went to the grocery store to pick up additional items I need for recipes I’m making in the next few days. I really need to get our Halloween candy bagged up soon too.

I’m making some Bibigo Bul Gogi potstickers and some Yakisoba fried rice with veggies and chicken for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X