Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a fantastic morning with the sun bathing the land with it's cheerful glow. The high will be a lovely 65 and the low of 45.

I am making hash from some of the roast from yesterday, scrambled eggs, biscuits and using up some pears by making pear sauce. DGS loves it and I do also.

What will be your dinner this Monday?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

John went to poker again tonight and enjoyed himself. I'm glad he has his hobby back again.

My groceries came very late tonight. Apparently it got left at the grocery store and needed to be sent out by taxi. It finally arrived at 10.30pm, so that's when I had my dinner.

When John got home he cooked himself a couple of hot dogs and had them in fresh bread rolls. I had a piece of French stick with ham, cucumber, avocado and pea shoots. It all fell apart but it tasted good.

On that note I'll make my smoothie and go to bed. G'night all...
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Its pretty nice so I am going to take advantage of it and grill some burgers.

Comment

We’ve had a mostly pretty day today, sunny but cold, but rain clouds are rolling in now. We had a gorgeous view of the snow capped Cascades and the Olympics earlier. Ken went down to the Haggen grocery store pharmacy and got his 3rd COVID Moderna shot today, glad he finally got it done. No wait, no appointment needed.

We’re having the rest of the pineapple glazed chicken, au gratin potatoes and I’m going to sauté some zucchini with little cherub tomatoes and a bit of onion.

Comment

Working...
        X