Please explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain

What are subscriptions and subscribers. Why would you subscribe to a certain poster? What advantage is it? Is there some sort of advantage to having subscribers?
    Last edited by rosie; 11-11-2021, 10:32 PM.

g'day, rosie... at first I thought you were asking about the supporting members. That I could answer. Subscribers? I have no idea... There's also a blog which I've never used. It may not exist now because I haven't looked at it. CopyKat is the only page I contribute... otherwise I only read the news, buy things from eBay, order my groceries and play games on Pogo. Oh... and I do like Pinterest when I'm tired and I just want to read with one hand on the mouse and the other holding up my head.

https://i.imgur.com/ZPstbuF.jpg
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

I was in the message part and saw subscribers. There were 2. Also subscriptions. I didn't know what that meant. ??? So guess no big deal thanks for your reply.
      So glad to see ya. Joe and I missed ya

Comment

Thanks, rosie... I'm having a struggle with the time difference. For all the years I've been on CopyKat, the time difference is proving difficult. Maybe it's because I'm older. Maybe it COVID. Maybe a bit of both. I'm putting all my bets on the move... I'm ready for a change. Today Immy offered for me to use her magic wand because it can make things happen. If only the wand was real... I'd 'magic' our new house to be completed, finish all the packing in one afternoon, paint through the house, get rid of the furniture I don't want, get my surgery, teleport our belongings to our new house and sit down in time for dinner at our new dining suite in Adelaide... Now I'll snap my fingers and return to the real world... *LOL*
        I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
        would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

LOL that sounds amazing. Made me think of the old show Bewitched. I always wanted to be able to do that.

Comment

Working...
          X