Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a clear sky at the moment with clouds and rain moving later this evening. The high today will be 55 and the low of 32 which means there is a good chance of black ice. The fun of winter driving is closing in.

I am making a sheet pan of roasted vegetables and will have salmon patties and pear sauce also.

What will be your dinner this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

The wind is crazy. Sucks the air right outta me. Headed to stinkin WM to get meds. UGH I do hate that store. Gonna pick up some ricotta. Hopefully making baked ziti. I've been craving it.

Comment

Making meatloaf today and baked sweet potatoes. Putting up the tree because why not.

Comment

You made me grin muz because I have done the tree thing early like that on occasion. One year it was before Halloween and my son just stood looking at me, shook his head and walked away. If it is what you want, go for it. I am sure others would be negative about it but everyone is different and does different things different ways. Enjoy!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It has rained buckets today! It’s stopped for a little while but news reports are talking about widespread river flooding, lots of accidents etc. I’m glad we’re up on a hill with plenty of area between us and the rivers, it’s a nice safe feeling. I’ve been chopping, bagging and sealing and freezing chicken and pork loins, now I need to sit down for awhile.

We’re going to have more of the Polish beef and pork patties with gravy, mashed potatoes and cauliflower casserole.

Comment

Working...
          X