Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cold, it is windy, it is snowing. Winter has arrived. The high of 42 and the low of 30 with a mix of snow/rain.

I will take the roasted vegetables from last night and make a vegetable soup with lentils and chicken from the freezer. Several names you could call it I guess. Rice pudding will complete the meal.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have leftover homemade chicken pot pie.

Comment

That sounds so good Momma. So good.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Cold and gray today, more rain expected overnight. We took a drive earlier to check the water levels of the Stillaguamish and Skagit Rivers, they are really high, especially the Skagit. If it gets much higher Mount Vernon could have some problems. We’re really glad we’re on high ground. We’re watching our neighbor across the street putting up more Christmas stuff today, he is definitely in a league with Clark Griswald! We’ll wait a couple more weeks before ours go up.

We’re having Papa Murphy’s pizza for dinner.

Comment

Picked up stromboli from the bakery, that was enough for dinner.

Comment

Last night we just ate from the fridge again. John had a pork steak sandwich, which is his new favourite food. We make them together... he toasts the bread, prepares the salad to add and then waits for me to finish cooking the pork steak, onion and egg. Works well. I had a packet of crumbed prawns cooked in the airfryer. That was the last packet of prawns in the freezer.
            I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
            would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Working...
            X