Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

We are overcast here this morning with 1 inch of snow predicted with the high a cold 39 and the low of 32. A good day for staying in and reading a good book under one of my blankets I made.

Dinner will be porkchops with stuffing in the pocket i will cut in them and baked in gravy. I will tuck some carrots in with them and roast broccoli also.

You Sunday dinner will be----?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

wow... it must be past my bedtime. I'll post briefly before I go.

Dinner for John was a pork steak sandwich. Before anyone tells me that he's had the same dinner four days in a row, I know he has. The steaks come in a packet of four steaks and because we are not freezing anything new, he chooses to eat it every night. They are all gone now so until we get another grocery order delivered, he will need to have something else... maybe roast pork or anything else pork related...

I had a salad sandwich with sliced pork, tomato, onion, pea shoots and catalina dressing.

Home help tomorrow and after she has gone, I need to go and buy a Grandparents card for my cousin, go to the Post Office and express mail it to her and on the way home I'd like a Macca's chocolate shake because I haven't had one for months.
    I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
    would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Snowing horizontally. Joe had to feed the critters. I just can't take the wind. Our supper/dinner is all Charlenes fault she was talking bout roast chicken. SOOOO

We are having baked chicken, garlic potatos, some kinda veg.

Comment

The snow is coming down pretty good right now. I got up bright and early because its the time of year to seal my countertops. Of course if I am moving everything off the counter I might as well deep clean the kitchen. My dang mop broke midway through so I had to finish on my hands and knees, but its spic and span in there. It was noon when I got done so I made instant pot spaghetti, ate a ton, then took an extra long nap.

Comment

It’s been a wild and windy day today with heavy rain expected later tonight. Lots of river areas are expecting heavy flooding too. We’re safe where we are but it’s going to be bad in the low lying areas. I made a quickie grocery run this morning to make sure we had more bread and a couple other items. I’ve been reading this afternoon, up to about page 700 now and the book just keeps getting better.

We’re having chicken Caesar salad for dinner and we’ll either have some pannetone or pumpkin pie for dessert.

Comment

Working...
          X