Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with some snow predicted with the high of 39 and the low of 30.

I am not sure what dinner will be, issues that I need dealing with that will occupy my mind today.

What will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Sunny cold. Lake effect snow later. We rarely get lake effect snow this far away from Lake Michigan. Joe felt blicky last eve so he ask for soft boiled eggs. I finished the ziti. The chickie will be tonight

Comment

Hope Joe feels better this morning.

Comment

seems to thanks

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Went out farting around with hubs looking at houses. We went to Ponderosa for lunch which always seems like a good ide but never really is. Oh well it was a nice day together. Just making hot dogs for dinner. LTB I hope you figure out whatever you got going on.

Comment

It’s been a very wild weather day...gale force winds and the heaviest rain I can ever remember seeing. The rain has stopped for the time being but the wind is brutal right now. I’m so glad we’re on high ground and safely tucked in the house and we have underground utilities

I made a big pot of spaghetti meat sauce and I’ve got it sitting in the pot letting the flavors blend. I’ll add the spaghetti noodles to it later and we’ll have some garlic bread with it. I’m going to take about half the pot and freeze and seal it for later. I don’t know how to make a small batch and this will be nice to have in a few weeks.

Comment

I have not felt well today. I actually took a nap this afternoon and got up, fed the dog and ate some yogurt. I grabbed some water and sugar free cranberry juice and will grab a shower and watch tv from bed for a while. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow as a follow up to my recent trip to the hospital.

have a good evening.

Comment

MommaBear. Hope things go well tomorrow and your feeling better soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X