Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It looks like it will be a partly sunny day with an unusual high of 45 and the low of 45. Weird.

Dinner will breakfast consisting of eggs, home fries, bacon and toast.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It will either be chili or biscuits and gravy. They both sound good because I cant seem to get warm today.

Comment

Knit day = junk food

Comment

Enjoy rosie!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Oh I did got a pizza from Marcos. That's some good pizza
          I know Joe would be much happier with your meal. One of his favs

Comment

Rosie - We have a Marcos Pizza in our area which is a chain but I know of only one in my area. You said it is decent pizza, assuming it is the chain one. We seldom eat pizza due to having to go pick it up and everything is a minimum of 7 miles through winding roads. Once we are home, we are home and usually don't go out again. But, while running errands I could pick one up. Sure do miss our Papa Murphy's when I would be in Northern Virginia running errands 1 hour away. You bake Papa Murphy's at home. Every time Charlene mentions that is what they are having for dinner, I just sigh.

Comment

^^^Sorry Vera! We didn’t have one anywhere near us in CA, sure glad we have one here in town.

It’s been a much different day today, some clouds but sunny and cold. We had torrential rain yesterday and so many local areas are severely flooded. We lost power for about an hour yesterday afternoon. We just did some around the house stuff today.

I’m making some Aidell’s bacon and pineapple chicken sausage and some macaroni and cheese and we’ll have some fruit with it.

Comment

Vera, it was the first time we've had Marcos. Ive driven by it for years so thought id give it a try. It was not the least bit greasy. I ordered the large deluxe. We liked it a lot. Never had papa Murphy's

Charlene. Not sure exactly where you are but saw on news people being rescued from flooding. I think they said north of Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post

Charlene. Not sure exactly where you are but saw on news people being rescued from flooding. I think they said north of Seattle.
                  We’re very close to a lot of it. We shop in Mount Vernon a lot, but their flood wall really helped protect the city. A lot of the areas around us are very low elevation and the farmlands flood pretty badly. Lots of folks had to evacuate. The area up around Bellingham and the Canadian border are really in bad shape too. We’re quite lucky, we’re on higher ground, and on a hill so we don’t flood. The actual town of Stanwood does get some flooding but they’ve worked on controlling that pretty well, even though the mouth of the Stillaguamish comes out in the area into the Sound.

Comment

Working...
                  X