Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy at the moment with mostly cloudy sky predicted with the high of 64 and the low of 43.

Pot stickers, jasmine rice, salad and baked apples will be dinner.

What will be your Wednesday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have chili going in the crock pot. We hae one of the grandkiddos tonight and he likes it spicy. I will have him help decorate the tree tonight if we do have him.

Comment

I have been working cleaning cabinets ugh. I am so slow my arms feel like rubber bands lol soooo need something QUICK & EASY.
      breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches & mac/ cheese with tomatos in it. If I get a second wind I may bake some oatmeal choc chip bars. There easy

Comment

It’s been bright and sunny today but the high temperature has only been 46. When we woke up this morning it was 29 and boy did we have frost! I posted a free ad on Next Door for Abby’s Cesar dog food, we had 40 trays of it. Someone’s coming to get in shortly. I switched her to a premium food, Dr. Marty’s Nature’s Blend late last week and she goes nuts for it! She literally dances to her dish when I feed her and never leaves a bit of it. She has NEVER done that! My son told me about it and he swears by it. I just reordered 3 bags of it, it’s considerably cheaper ordered In quantity.

We’re having more spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X