Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 20th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny sky with the high of 47 and the low of 38.

DGS is asking for another pot of soup as he just loves homemade soup as do I. He has said he will do all the chopping and I will brown the hamburger for a vegetable beef soup full of vegetables. Applesauce and he will have more of his butterscotch pudding will complete the meal.

What yummy in the tummy meal will you be having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Guess no one's eatin tonight I don't like to post when we have leftovers. But we had chili again. Picked up some mozz cheese sticks from the deli. Cut em up & put in our chili. That was tasty.

Comment

We had McDonalds because that's what kids like. The older one still pouted though. He is used to pouting and getting whatever he wants at his other grandmas so its annoying. I told him I do not negotiate with terrorists though. I have to say it was really fun to watch the 2 1/2 yr old read a book to hubs. You can tell his mom spends a ton of time actually teaching him things. Not that he knows the words but he had to tell hubs every single letter of every single word in the book. Hubs would turn the page and he said "wait, wait, wait." He would turn the page back and then explain the picture in detail. Thank goodness it was a 10 page board book!!!!

Comment

Did you think of videoing it, at least some of it? Someday kids might get a kick out of seeing what they were like when they were little and might not remember. I love watching moments like that. Good memories.

Comment

rosie,

There is nothing wrong with having leftovers if that is what you like. I love them myself as does DGS and cook extra for freezing or having another night. So girl, post away!!

Comment

Muz ty for the lol. That brings back wonderful memories. Not that any of mine did that but just the inventiveness of little ones. LOVE IT

LTB kept checking back & was bummed cause no one had posted. Lol

Comment

Almost forgot to post! It’s been a nice day, quite cool but dry. I got all the vacuuming done and Ken got all the big branches cut up and into the green barrel.

We got take out from Moose Creek BBQ tonight, it was so good!

Comment

Working...
              X