Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with rain predicted most of the day along with the high of 44 and the low of 32.

Split pea soup with ham will be dinner with garlic bread and a fruit salad.

What is your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It's drizzly here too.
    if I can find a pkg of hot dogs ??? It will be cheesy chili dogs. If not then cheesy chili mac. Then the chili goes in the freezer. The basement fridge quit working so room is at a premium

Comment

I did a lot of housework today... the most I've done since I injured my knee. By nightfall I had done all of the laundry and drying, packed a few more boxes and finished packing Hannah's package. Courier is coming in the morning to take it to her.

Dinner tonight: John had a pork burger. I had a salad. It's almost 4am and I'm hungry again so I'll have some breakfast cereal and go to bed.

Going car shopping tomorrow... fingers crossed that we find what we want.
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Oh my little bundles of joy have gone home thank goodness!!!!! I have kielbasa, potatoes, cabbage and sauerkraut in the crock pot. I need to make my shopping list so I can get everything done bright and early tomorrow.

Comment

DS bought some porter house steaks from the butcher. He has gone out of town for the aft, if he comes back in time, he will BBQ and we will have sauteed mushrooms/onions/peppers, baked potatoes and caesar salad. If not, hubs and I will finish up chicken pot pie from yesterday.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Hi Mudder! Nice seeing you post. You are missed!
            Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a dry bit partly cloudy and cold day. We spent some time gathering up some of the leaves in the backyard, green barrels are full so we’ll have to finish later.

We’re going to have more spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread tonight. Didn’t feel like standing in the kitchen prepping something new after cleaning up the yard.

Comment

Working...
              X