Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The sun is shining and it is a welcome sight. It will be mostly sunny with the high of 37 and the low of 28.

We are having pizza tonight and a salad. That just really sounds good for some reason.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I wanted pot roast but my big baby hubs does not want pot roast today. I put it in the crockpot with taco seasoning and pepperoncini juice. If he does not want tacos I guess he can stave.

Comment

I was debating between tacos and pizza but the pizza won out. Maybe tacos tomorrow night here.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Late dinner tonight because John was out. We ate at just before midnight and have no desire to sleep now. Also it's a warm night... not good for sleeping.

John had toast with sliced pork; I had a ham sandwich.

Groceries arrived and we usually attack them as if we have starved for a week. Tonight I just put them away. Tomorrow will be a day of cooking.
        Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I'm in cleaning getting things set up mode. I start cooking tomorrow. Soooo ??? I'm thinkin take out next 2 eves.

Comment

Sunny, frosty day here, bit of snow on the ground....we've been lucky so far we have not got dumped on yet. e only just got our wood stove fired up yesterday for the first time...weather has been on milder side til now. Easy dinner of frozen breaded veal cutlets - which are very, very yummy - Lipton's Side Kicks noodles and mixed frozen veg.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Another cold one today, bright, breezy and downright chilly. We went to Safeway gas station and filled up the tank, used gas points to save $1 a gallon. I almost forgot to go pick up the poinsettias that I ordered from the Stanwood High School fund raiser, good thing they called me! I got 2 really beautiful red 6” ones. Not much else going on.

I’m making baked fish with tomatoes and olives and yellow rice to go with it.

Comment

Working...
              X