Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 24th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny day predicted with a chilly high of 48 and the low of 38.

We shredded extra cheese yesterday from making the pizza, cooked extra hamburger and will make tacos tonight.

What will be your dinner for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My main cooking day. Have 10 thighs stewing so think I'll give Joe some chicken, refry leftover potatos and SIL also brought corn on the cob so I'll do that. Weird combos this time of yr but hey long as ya get something in your belly

Comment

Hubs is in charge of bringing home dinner so for all I know it could be bologna sandwiches. I did make my Nantucket pie. I cant wait to eat it.

Comment

It looks sooooooo good muz!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

muzette: saw your pic of pie on fb...looks verrrry good!
          Did some more decorating today. Bought a teeny roast beast and added taters and carrots from our garden for dinner.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been quite chilly today and it looks like we’re going to have another “atmospheric river” weather condition coming in, which could cause more flooding. We have no plans to go anywhere this weekend, we’ll just stay warm and cozy in the house.

We’re going to finish up the spaghetti and meat sauce and garlic bread tonight, we need the room in the fridge!

Comment

Working...
            X