X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 25th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Happy Thanksgiving!

It overcast with rain for the day along with a high of 44 and the low of 28.

DGS is heading off today so I am heading in the opposite direction and will meet up with friends for a midafternoon of laughter, fun and just some good eating. For some reason we love meeting outside with the heaters and a big fire and rarely notice the weather. We are undercover so the rain is not an issure.

I am taking Waldorf salad, deviled eggs and packs of hot chocolate and tea bags.

I hope that whatever you are having for your dinner that you will have day that warms hour heart and makes good memories.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am at my daughters for Thanksgiving. I brought ambrosia salad and a Bourbon chocolate pecan pie.

Comment

We had the usual thanksgiving dinner. There is not much left over so it worked out well. The Nantucket pie was tasty. We also had birthday cake wine, cotton candy wine, cranberry wine and cherry wine. I am stuffed and ready for bed. I served food at noon and the last person just left, no fighting or bickering so woo hoo!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

It’s cold, rainy and windy today. I’ve got to say though, it beats trying to cook Thanksgiving dinner when it’s 85+ like it would be many times in CA. We don’t miss that a bit. It’s been pretty quiet today, I’ve got everything prepped, just have to put it in the oven.

We’re having a small, boneless Honey Baked ham, our version of green bean casserole, my granddaughter’s mother-in-law’s sweet potato casserole and Hawaiian rolls for dinner and Costco pumpkin pie for dessert.

Comment

Working...
        X