Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 26th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is overcast with snow on rooftops and a dusting on the ground. The high of 34 and the low of 25 with 1-2 inches of snow predicted.

Deviled eggs will morph into egg salad sandwiches along with tomato soup and Waldorf salad.

Will your dinner leftovers from yesterday or are you cooking tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We have a light dusting of snow as well. No dinner cooking for me tonite. Our town is having a wknd long hockey tournament and there is NO open restaurants in our town. So, even with a skeleton crew of Legion volunteers, we hare going to put on a dinner, lunch/dinner tmo and brunch on Sunday. My guys also have hockey late in the day and usually head across street to Legion - very handy - to have a few beers. I will help out and then we can all grab a bite...its fish & chip nite.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Sounds like fun Mudder.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Grazing & napping here. a high in the 30's so it's a nice lazy day

Comment

Being of sound mind, we did NOT go out and brave the crowds doing Black Friday shopping. We did it once, many years ago and never again. It’s been cold and kind of damp all day, it felt good to be inside. The only thing I’ve accomplished is doing some online bill paying.

Our Thanksgiving dinner was so good yesterday that we’re going to have it again tonight. Honey Baked ham, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole.

Comment

We've had a stressful few days and eaten some junk food in that time. Our dinner last night was a good opportunity to get back into something healthy.

I had a ham salad with french stick... John had a pork burger which is healthy eating despite being a burger.

https://i.imgur.com/kHivt73.jpg
            Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Working...
            X