Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is so dark out and the sky is such a dark gray, almost black. Lake effect snow is predicted with 3-6 inches, windy and the high of 37 and the low of 30. By this afternoon it will be a good day for staying home, safe and warm.

Comfort food will be dinner consisting of mac and cheese, meatloaf and roasted broccoli.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am undecided at this point. Spaghetti, stuffed shells, biscuits and gravy or sos. Those are the options, but ordering a pizza sounds excellent also.

Comment

Sunny but cold and windy burrrr
      Joe says he's happy with more Thanksgiving leftovers. That works for him but I'm gaggy on them. I picked up couple whoppers yesterday so I'll have one of those. I really want a pizza or a burger

Comment

It’s another really wet one today, sure wish we could send some rain to CA! We were going to go on a drive this morning but opted to stay home and stay dry and safe instead. There have been some nasty accidents around the area in the last few days. I’m looking forward to the new episodes of Dexter and Yellowstone tonight and in the meantime I’m reading A Column of Fire by Ken Follett. It’s only 913 pages!

We’re going to have some Honey Baked ham slices and pasta salad for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by rosie View Post
          Sunny but cold and windy burrrr
          Joe says he's happy with more Thanksgiving leftovers. That works for him but I'm gaggy on them. I picked up couple whoppers yesterday so I'll have one of those. I really want a pizza or a burger
          Are Whoppers from Burger King? We have Hungry Jacks which is the Australian version of Burger King. I don't like burgers at all but John loves them. Given the choice he will opt for Hungry Jacks over Maccas.

I bought a pizza from Aldi a few days ago and it wasn't bad at all. It just needed 10 minutes in a hot oven. I can make pizza bases but I didn't feel like cooking that night.
          Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

Yes, Whopper is a Burger King hamburger. Don't like Burger King myself , even so there seems to be one on every street corner.

Comment

Yes BK. I get hungry for one. Joe is not big on fast food. Is maccas mcdonalds? We both love burgers. We grind our own. When someone has the right meat on sale I buy upwards of 50 lbs and we grind it and wrap it. So good.

Comment

Working...
              X