Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is again overcast with a mostly cloudy sky and a slight chance of rain with the high of 41 and the low of 30.

I turned my Christmas cactus last night so I could see how many buds were facing the window and oh my gosh, there was three huge blossoms there are bigger than I have ever seen. I am enjoying them so much as they are the burst of color that is so needed this time of year.

Dinner tonight will be waffles, eggs, bacon and fried apples for putting on the waffles.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hubs woke up and chose to annoy me today, he may get ramen for dinner if he cooks it himself.

Comment

Lol muz. It's sunny & chilly. I plan on sittin on my fanny all day. Well til time to cook.
      I think I have a bag of shrimp in the freezer so shrimp fettuccin alfredo, garlic bread & steamed broccoli. If I'm outta shrimp it will be chicken

Comment

Rainy, dark, cloudy and kind of chilly again today. This has been a very wet month. We just stayed in and stayed comfy all day.

I’m going to make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and pasta salad for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X