X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Good bye November and hello December!

It overcast but I see the sun peeking out here and there so that is hope it will shine most of the day even if there is a chance of rain. The high will be a mild 45 and the low of 42.

I am morphing the mac and cheese into cheeseburger mac and cheese along with a salad and fruit salad.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Either cocktails or pizza. I had to go clothes shopping for a last min party tomorrow. I would rather give birth then try on clothing. After almost 3 hours of trying stuff on I went to Lane Bryant and actually found something that does not want to make me cry. Of course it aggravated my shoulder so I was in tears by the time I got home. I finally called the doctor and they told me to come in today. I am ready for a nap.

Comment

Gloomy rain wind cold. I love these days once in awhile. As long as I can stay in by the fire.

Scalloped potatos with ham. Peas for Joe

Comment

How in the world did December get here so fast? It just doesn’t seem possible at all. It’s been cold and gray today, a good day to get laundry and some more reading done.

I’m going to bake some pork chops, heat up the last of the sweet potato casserole and open a can of Glory collard greens. I’m pretty sure I’ll be the only one eating the greens, Ken’s not a fan. Oh well, more for me!

Comment

Well I had this thought that I should eat something healthy
          Started with onions, sliced green peppers and 2 links of It Sausage
          Fried in olive oil and it sure ws good.
          Then I found 3 pieces of sponge candy that needed to see the end
          Sooo I ate all three cause I need to clean out all the Thanksgivin
          left overs. I still have one pumpkin pie left over. Its been a week so
          I really should trash it. I feel like a thanksgiving balloon

Comment

mellon,

I think all of us have had that feeling at one time or another in life. It did make me chuckle.

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
            He drew a circle that shut me out.
            But love and I had the wit to win,
            We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
            X