Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is yet another overcast morning with a chance of rain this afternoon along with the high of 39 and the low of 32.

DGS made egg salad last night as he said he wanted the soup tonight along with the sandwich. I made 4 quarts of applesauce yesterday making the house smell so good. We will have some of the applesauce also.

What will be your dinner this Friday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I did a ton of running around and we ordered hubbys car this morning. Now he has to wait for it to be delivered in March lol. I got my shoulder x rays done this morning and the lady who did them aggravated me. You cant wear a bra so you have to put on the gown, no biggie. She kept saying brawl instead of bra. It made me instantly dislike her. It made me picture her driving a rusty pick up truck with a Trump flag on the back and her believing the vaccines and 5G will turn us into zombies. Apparently I am a judgmental jerk lol.

I wanted to smoke a pork but but I dont think I can safely get the grill going and take things in and out, so I tossed it in the crock pot. I will make tortas tonight with it and some fresh chimichurri.

Comment

It’s been sunny but downright chilly today. We got our bears dressed for Christmas and got the inflatable Santa right between them. Im going to post a picture on FB later and see if I can get it posted here too, although I rarely have any luck doing it. I made a quick grocery run, it felt good to have my mask on because it was so cold.

I’m making a Mexican Style sautéed shrimp with garlic and mushrooms and we’ll have some garlic and ghee rice with it.

Comment

Working...
      X