X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Anyone feel like a snowball fight?

We have about 5-6 inches and it is still snowing. The high will be 28 and the low of 25.

Broccoli and cheese soup along with grilled cheese sandwiches will be dinner.

What have you decided you will have?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Thankfully no snow. It will not get out of the 20s today. I will be going to knit group so instead of junk food I pulled out veggie soup & will make grilled cheese.

Comment

Broccoli cheese soup sounds great to me. I don’t have a clue yet what I will fix for my dinner this evening. I have chicken and my grab that out of the freezer and fix Japanese Curry for dinner this evening.

so far today I have been annoyed at the latest iPhone

Comment

Making the stove top chicken casserole. I could go for some hot chocolate and the Christmas Story tonight.

Comment

I love the Christmas story. I have watched it hundreds of times and still say it is my favorite movie. Someday I would love touring the house in Cleveland.
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

A Christmas Story is just about the most perfect movie ever! I have a couple of books by Jean Shepherd that are so funny and feature the same family.

It’s been mostly dry today but definitely cold. We’d really like it to dry out a bit for a few days, otherwise we’re going to need a hay baler to cut the lawns. It’s been kind of a lazy day, only thing I’ve accomplished is picking up a few items at the store that I forgot to get yesterday and ordering some calendars from www.anthonyryanschmidt.com . He’s kind of well known up here, he’s 13 years old and on the autism spectrum and he has the most incredible eye for photography I’ve ever seen. He takes picture of model cars in backgrounds that will just blow your mind, they’re so perfectly realistic. We bought one last year too. It’s worth looking him up.

I’m trying out a new recipe for a sauerkraut and beef and noodle casserole that sounds different and good and we’ll have a salad with it. I’ll post the recipe later.

Comment

Working...
            X