Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 8th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cold morning that is overcast with a chance of snow and the high of 34 and the low of 25.

Salmon patties, baked sweet potatoes and peas will be dinner along with some Halos.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I've been cooking this afternoon... mainly soup. I've made the broth so far using two BBQ chickens. I need to set the fat to remove it and then add vegetables.

For dinner I had a bread roll with chicken, coleslaw and pea shoots followed by a mango.

I'm heading off to bed... I have a 'to do' list as long as my arm to deal with tomorrow.
    You know what sounds amazing for dinner?
    Anything I don't have to cook!

Comment

I got my daughter some new tires so she came and they put them on today. The company has a tire machine in the van so they just do it at the house, it was a great service. Since she was here and the boys were here we all went for Mexican. I am still stuffed from lunch. I might snack on some melon later but I doubt it.

Comment

It was sunny up until about 3 pm, now dark clouds are coming in. It was also very windy earlier too. Ah well, if you don’t like the weather in the PNW, wait 5 minutes and it’ll change! We did some yard and house tidying earlier and I’ve been reading this afternoon. I’m about halfway through A Column of Fire by Ken Follett.

I wasn’t feeling terribly inspired as to what to make for dinner tonight and Ken suggested hotdogs and mac and cheese and I thought it sounded just perfect! We’ll probably have a salad with it.

Comment

Working...
        X