Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another overcast morning with a partly sunny sky and the high of 37 and the low of 35.

A quiche, salad and rice pudding will be dinner.

What will be yours?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Another day done and dusted.

For dinner I had baked beans, buttered bread and some coleslaw. Then I had some watermelon.
    Effort only fully releases its rewards after a person refuses to quit.

Napoleon Hill

Comment

I had physical therapy for my shoulder today. It actually seemed like it might be really helpful as long as I do my part. Since it was a nice dry day out I took my mom out to the salvage store where we bought to much stuff we don't need, but it was nice to get out. I carried my moms stuff inside because if she fell I couldn't get her up so now I am sore and ready for a nap.

Making taco salad for dinner because its easy.

Comment

I am having a busy day today and still have an appointment to get to this afternoon. Dinner will be whatever I can pull out and fix quickly. Maybe breakfast for dinner this evening as that sounds good to me now.

Comment

I hope the therapy helps and will stop the need for surgery muz.
          Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
          He drew a circle that shut me out.
          But love and I had the wit to win,
          We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a little bit of a lot of different weather today. Cold? Check. Clear? Check. Rainy? Check. Dark clouds? Check. Mother Nature is off her meds again. We haven’t done much today, I’ve been cleaning out the fridge and doing some reading.

We’re going to have the last of the Honeybaked ham and I’m going to bake a sweet potato and we’ll have some salad with it.

Comment

Working...
            X